Enter Legion M’s Pitch Elevator To Win A Development Deal at LA Comic Con (and be featured on their Pitch Elevator TV Pilot!)
Legion M built an entire film set at this weekend’s LA Comic Con 2016 in Booth 402. Do you have a great idea for a movie, TV show, or VR idea? Then you have two minutes to use Legion M‘s custom built Pitch Elevator to win a development deal.
Per their press release, here’s how to enter:
- Prepare a pitch of up to 2 minutes for your movie or TV idea.
- Join Legion M at Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con to make your pitch inside the Pitch Elevator movie set, and be a part of our TV series pilot!
- If you can’t make it person, record a 2-minute video of your pitch and submit online
- Once all the pitches are collected, staff, members and shareholders of Legion M will judge and select finalists.
- 10 finalists will receive a $250 cash prize and a chance to pitch their idea to a panel of Hollywood agents and executives. One grand prize winner will receive $1,500 in cash and a development deal with Legion M that guarantees $15,000 if their project gets made!
The pitch elevator will be open throughout LA Comic Con. It runs from 5pm PT on Friday, October 28 tp 4pm PT on Sunday, October 30. Additionally, online submissions will be open from Friday, October 28 until Monday, November 28.
At worst, you’re hilarious pitch fodder for their Pitch Elevator TV pilot. At best, you win $250 as a finalist! Or possibly the grand prize – a development deal, hooray!
Need more info? Check it out with us at Stan Lee’s LA Comic Con at the Los Angeles Convention Center – 1201 S. Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015 – this weekend!