Get a Kindle Fire Tablet for Less Than a New Release Video Game
I’m always amazed at how cheap technology gets year after year. Without fail, any given gadget will only get better and cheaper as time goes by. Case in point: Amazon’s Kindle Fire tablet. When it debuted, my wife and I bought the original Kindle Fire for her mom, both because it was cool and because it was one of the cheapest tablets you could get at $199. Today? A far superior version runs just $49 regularly, and today, $39.99 with free shipping for Amazon Prime members. Pretty great!
The Kindle Fire includes an Android based “Fire OS 5.0” that offers a ton of great apps and features, including:
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras. Available in four colors.
- Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 or 16 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
Go get yours before the price jumps back up!